Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jamie K South has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jamie K South has the following 26 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Menstrual Pain
- Vaginal Discharge
- Ovarian Cysts
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pregnancy Complications
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Women's Health
Showing 3 of 23
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie K South - Posted on November 9th, 2015
Dr. South was excellent with me. She took all the time I felt I needed and was very easy to talk to. I really liked her and plan to bring my 17 year old daughter to her.
spent all of her time talking with her nurses and ignored all of her patients. i will NEVER go back.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie K South - Posted on March 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jamie K South - Posted on February 12th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. South is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Jamie K South accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLRH BRAZOS VALLEY WOMENS CENTER, 2900 E 29th St Ste 300, Bryan, TX
Dr. Jamie K South is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bryan, TX.