Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jan E Lange
Dr. Jan E Lange, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yakima, WA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lange is affiliated with Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jan E Lange has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jan E Lange has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jan E Lange is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I've been a patient for over 30 years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jan E Lange - Posted on June 20th, 2016
Dr. Lange has been my primary care physician for over 30 years and I've always found him considerate, professional and caring. The wait time to see the Doctor is typically less than 15 minutes, which is always a plus! The Physician Assistants are helpful, competent & considerate and because he has several, I've always been able to get an appointment quickly. They're the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jan E Lange - Posted on January 31st, 2011
Dr. Lange is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jan E Lange Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jan E Lange, MD - Family Medicine in Yakima, WA, in this video.
Dr. Jan E Lange is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yakima, WA.