Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jana Winberg
Dr. Jana Winberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kountze, TX, with other offices in Beaumont, TX and Kountze, TX (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Winberg is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital, Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange and Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont. She speaks English.
Dr. Jana Winberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jana Winberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Winberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont Hospital
Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
14 Years Experience
University of New Mexico
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jana Winberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kountze, TX.