Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane M Birschbach has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jane M Birschbach has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Jane M Birschbach is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Jane is an outstanding doctor, and a truly genuine human being. She is caring and compassionate warm and intelligent straightforward and forthright. She is always willing to take time to talk,explain, and listen to my concerns. She has called me at home at night to check and see how I am doing after she reffered me to a nutritionist. Both of my daughter's are her patients and I can't imagine them seeing anyone else for their womanly exams/issues. She is truly a person I admire and trust with my health as well as my children
As a new patient, I found Jane to be incredibly straightforward, competent, caring, and professional. We discussed all aspects of my life, including seeing a grief therapist for a new illness in my life (chronic rheumatoid arthritis). She is one of the most thoughtful physicians I have ever met. 5 stars.
I have decided to leave this practice due to the difficulty of dealing with the front office staff. The receptionist is rude and less than pleasant. Another thing that bothers me is that I'm a prompt person. I run 5 minutes early, always. I don't appreciate scheduling an appointment and being told it's at 11:30, when, in fact, that's the "arrival time" and my appointment isn't until 11:45. I understand that many people do run late, but I don't and I don't need to be lied to about the appointment time to get me there.Dr. Birschbach herself is extremely caring, but a little "granola" in her ideas.
Dr. Birschbach is by far the best GYN I have ever had. Like one other person stated, she is about total care. She wants to know not only about the physical condition of her patients, but also their emotional state. She makes me feel comfortable and important. She is encouraging and sincerely interested in helping. She is so thorough that I don't have another regular doctor. If I get a cold or something, which is rare, I just go to Urgent Care. Dr. Birschbach is the best!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Jane M Birschbach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHigh Lakes Health Care, 929 SW Simpson Ave, Bend, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jane M Birschbach in this video.
Dr. Jane M Birschbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.