Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Jane H Feldman has the following 1 specialty
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Janie Feldman is overpriced for the services she renders. Also, she displayed time management issues. Ultimately, I found it hard to trust her due to two out of 10 appointments that she cut short the 45 minute appointment time by 15 minutes each. When I asked about it on the second occasion it occurred, she at first acted as if she did not recognize she had done this. Then she tried to deny the time. Then she cited that she needed the 15 minutes at the end of the session for paperwork. Finally she apologized. This interchange alerted me that she may have disorganization and time management issues of her own. Therapists are just human, after all, they make mistakes too. But at the rate she charges, this one was something I just could not get past enough to trust her again. It is a shame because she seemed like a decent therapist. The worst part is I feel the first 10 sessions were wasted as they were mostly introductory, and now I have to find someone new and start again from scratch. The experience bothers me and that is why I wanted to review her here.
Jane H Feldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL
Jane H Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.