Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jane Forrest
Dr. Jane Forrest, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NH. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Forrest is affiliated with Lakes Region General Hospital, Huggins Hospital and Portsmouth Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jane Forrest has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
DR FORREST IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. SHE SPENDS THE TIME NEEDED TO FIND THE ROOT OF WHAT IS CAUSING SYMPTOMS WITH A PATIENT; INSTEAD OF JUST TREATING THE SYMPTOMS. SHE HAS A VERY UPBEAT & CARING PERSONALITY. I HOPE THIS HELPS CLEAR UP THE ANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS PATIENTS HAVE WITH DR FORREST AS I I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HERS FOR OVER 25 YEARS.
Dr. Forrest is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakes Region General Hospital
Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Exeter Hospital Inc
Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Frisbie Mem Hosp, Rochester, Nh
Huggins Hospital, Wolfeboro, Nh
42 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Jane Forrest accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJane Forrest MD, 165 Charles St, Rochester, NH
Dr. Jane Forrest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NH.