Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane S Noah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Pelvic Exam
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary Retention
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I called to get a new patient appt. and couldn't believe the abrupt, abrasive, nasty woman on the other end of the phone! I've been in medical field a long time and was outraged how I was treated. I was supposed to see Dr. Noah but due to this nasty woman, who had an attitude when she picked up the phone, I couldn't follow through on an appt. Why would I go ANYWHERE that treated a patient so poorly! I saw reviews of this office on other sites and saw that this office staff was HORRIBLE! I know why now! Why would doctors allow this behavior? First impressions are EVERYTHING! I asked for her name twice and she said, no way was she giving me her name! I asked her something else and in a dismissive tone, she told me I was mumbling on phone and couldn't understand me! I would never ever go anywhere with that horrendous attitude. Nasty all around. Can't say anything about doc since I couldn't get in the front door!! After so many bad reviews about OFFICE, I knew it wasn't just me!!!
Her bedside manner was horrible. I expected more from a menopause 'expert' who is dealing with scared and frustrated patients. She was 30 minutes late for every scheduled appointment and was never really attentive during our time together. Her recommendations were mediocre and when I called her out on it, she became very defensive and quick to end the appointment. So much for her specialized training.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Jane S Noah accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCherry Hill Gynecology, 150 Century Pkwy Ste A, Mount Laurel, NJ
Dr. Jane S Noah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.