Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jane A Sullivan-Durand has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Women's Health
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
After finding a deer tick embedded ( I have always found them in the shower, never attached) several days after being in the woods, Dr. Jane removed the prophylaxis (did not even feel any discomfort) that I was unable to. She cleaned it and shared two schools of thought on the antibiotic regimen and let me decide on what I thought was most effective. I have to say her bedside manner and ability to appreciate my sense of humor were great! I let her know I was "trading in" my primary care doctor for her. She explained she was at the urgent care only on certain days and I said perfect, "I will only get sick on that day"
I have not seen Dr.Sullivan-Durand as often as I would like in setting up and following through on my progress. There has not been enough time to assess this, which is part of the only difficulty. But if you have a schedule that is adaptable you can call on any given day and ask about any cancellations. You can tell her anything without feeling that you need to tell her what she needs to hear. I know she is on the right track with health issues that have plagued me for decades.I will write another evaluation after I have had more experience with results and methods.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jane A Sullivan-Durand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jane A Sullivan-Durand in this video.
Dr. Jane A Sullivan-Durand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Contoocook, NH.