Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray
Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cheyenne, WY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
15 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsHeart Center Of The Rockies, 800 E 20th St Ste 350, Cheyenne, WY
Dr. Janet L Anderson-Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.