Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet L Colli MD
Dr. Janet L Colli has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Janet L Colli has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janet L Colli - Posted on March 3rd, 2015
I've dealt with a number of doctors concerning my bladder cancer and Dr. Colli was, by far, the most knowledgeable, compassionate and skilled. She is pleasant and listened carefully and responded to all of my concerns. It broke my heart when she left the practice in which I was a patient. I highly recommend her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Janet L Colli - Posted on June 14th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Janet L Colli Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOLUMBIA UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATES PA, 1301 Taylor St Ste 1A, Columbia, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janet L Colli, MD - Urology in Columbia, SC, in this video.
Dr. Janet L Colli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.