Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Heasley
Dr. Janet Heasley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lapeer, MI, with other offices in Bay City, MI and Fenton, MI (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Heasley is affiliated with POH Medical Center, Ingham Regional Medical Center and POH Regional Medical Center. Dr. Heasley has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Heasley has the following 2 specialties
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Janet Heasley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lapeer, MI.