Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice L Falls
Dr. Janice L Falls, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Falls is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice L Falls has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Falls is an excellent doctor. It's a bit hard to get an appointment. I like the fact that she is for non-evasive treatment rather than jumping right into suggesting surgery. She is straight forward and very knowledgeable. I like that she follows up and you can email her with questions and she does take the time to respond.
I was very disappointed with my visit . she was very negative and told me how two patients die after surgery. She tried to discourage me throughout the entir visit. She did not seem onfident in doing my surgery. I was unhappy and I have to let administration know. She wasted my time after waiting to see her for a month. She gave me the run around about getting an appointment.
Dr. Falls has a wonderful manner - smart and enthusiastic - and also sensitive. I am very happy to have her as my gyn. Great about answering questions and returning calls. Willing to spend the time I needed with me and throughly explain my options regarding an unpleasant procedure. Would recommend her to my best friend (and everyone else)
Dr. Falls is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Janice L Falls accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInstitute for Womens Health, 1695 Eastchester Rd Ste L2, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janice L Falls in this video.
Dr. Janice L Falls is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bronx, NY.