Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janice Pegels
Dr. Janice Pegels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northampton, MA, with other offices in Mattapan, MA and Dedham, MA (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Allergy. Dr. Pegels is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division and United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital. Dr. Pegels has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janice Pegels has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Janice Pegels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northampton, MA.