Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janis H Fox
Dr. Janis H Fox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fox is affiliated with Nsmc Salem Hospital. Dr. Fox has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janis H Fox has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Reproductive Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Fox was fantastic. I saw her after 2 miscarriages and she was very thorough in all of the tests and diagnostics that were done. She found a rare condition and with the correct medical treatment, I am on my way to a healthy pregnancy. Dr. Fox took the time to listen to our concerns and was able to calm many of our fears. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Fox!!!
I was scheduled to have an HSG performed due to fertilty issues. I had one ovary and fallopian surgically removed prior to this procedure. THe procedure is supposed to determine if fallopian tubes are open. Dr Fox apparently did not read my chart at all or she would have seen that I only had one tube. She proceded to force the dye through my second tube hoping that it would open the blockage. Obviously since I only have one tub this caused unbearable pain to the point that I passed out. Along with her abrupt and rude bedside manner, it was an unbelievably horrible experience. I didn't realize exactly how awful this was until I just recently had a very positive experience with my new Fertility specialist. He performed a HSG with very little discomfort.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Fox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1984
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Janis H Fox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Janis H Fox in this video.
Dr. Janis H Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.