Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jannette M Klepek has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jannette M Klepek has the following 7 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
I really liked Dr. Klepek, she had a great bedside manner and took a lot of time with me to explain things, ask questions, and make sure I got everything I needed. Unfortunately her staff caused me so many problems that I've had to find another doctor. I take medication that requires a new script/approval every month. The staff repeatedly messed up the date on my prescription refill, causing me to go days without my medicine because the insurance company would obviously not fill it before the script was dated as valid; then her staff would react rudely and defensively to me, insinuating I was trying to circumvent the process to have my prescription filled earlier than 30 days apart; and further not allowing me to speak directly with Dr. Klepek about the problem. I should never be treated like this. Luckily, it's been a wise decision for me to leave, as my new doctor has advised me that Dr. Klepek should have actually increased my prescription dosage by 5-10mg over 2 years ago in order to maintain the same level of effectiveness. Unless all you ever require is a single annual exam, I would not recommend Dr. Klepek's office for your needs.
i remember the physical pain from a bad blood draw to large of needle by a nurse i liked the dr was a women specialists with years of experience, i dislike being rude to on 3 occasions by a crabby nurse , its possible i would recommend dr k . yes i would like to see her again but that is not up to me it is up to her and her clinic i need support and not feel like my visit to the dr is going to be a bad one
Dr's nurse is incredibly rude and unprofessional. Lack of respect and consideration with patients. Waiting days for a return phone call and going days without medication because of nurses incompetence. Dr's nice, but unprofessional...so I guess you need to chose your health or a friendly face these days? I chose my health, this Dr is clearly not the choice for me!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Klepek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Jannette M Klepek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLOYOLA CENTER FOR HEALTH, 9608 S Roberts Rd, Hickory Hills, IL
Dr. Jannette M Klepek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hickory Hills, IL.