Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jared P Salinsky
Dr. Jared P Salinsky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Weeki Wachee, FL, with another office in Hudson, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Salinsky is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital. Dr. Salinsky has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jared P Salinsky has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 31
JUST HAD SCOPE SURGERY ON MY LEFT KNEE FOR A TOREN MENESCUS. RIGHT FROM THE START HE CARING, CONSIDERATE AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN DETAIL TO ME. A WEEK LATER AFTER SURGERY AND MY POST-OP, I AM NOW BACK TO WORK WITH ONLY A LITTLE STIFFNESS IN THE KNEE WHICH HE DID SAY WOULD TAKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GO AWAY. I AM NOW PAIN FREE AND WILL DEFINATELY SEE HIM AGAIN WITH ANY FURTHER PROBLEMS. HE IS NOW MY ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR FOR LIFE. LOVE HIM!!!
I never saw him after surgery. Followup visit I only saw a PA, had to request to see the Dr. Then he was defensive to my questioning the procedure, was insensitive to my needs. He was impatient about pain management, didnt give many options. I couldnt handle side effects of two meds prescribed. Second followup was another PA who was no help with my pain either. So I've had to suffer pain through all my physical therapy. I feel he doesnt really care about your welfare.
While He is part of a large Orthopedic practice,the wait time in the waiting room was not too long.Once I was I the room,I was sent for an X-Ray then seen by the Dr. He diagnosed my problem right away and treated me with a cortisone shot in the hip.When I went back for my follow up,my hip pain was cured and he treated my second condition with a cortisone shot in my knee. He told me what to expect as far as time intervals for the shot to work.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2010, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2014, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Salinsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1999
Jackson Health System
Dr. Jared P Salinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jared P Salinsky in this video.
Dr. Jared P Salinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weeki Wachee, FL.