Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason E Cooper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Cooper was great as my gynecologist, not so much as my obstetrician. He was too lax with ultrasounds during my twin pregnancy and I ended up having a very severe, deadly complication that we caught at the very last minute. I felt that I just could not trust him as my doctor after that and transferred. He is a good doctor, but there are plenty of other doctors out there that are much, much better.
Dr. Cooper was my OBGYN for nearly 10 years. When I got pregnant, he laughed off my concerns about not feeling well at my 28 wk appt. Ten days later, I had a seizure, went into a coma and had to have the baby delivered to save both of our lives. Dr. Cooper missed my pre-eclampsia. My son was in the NICU for 3 1/2 months. I didn't get to meet him until a week after he was born, hold him until two weeks later. I later found that after 6 months of preggo appointments, he had only half a page of notes on me - none of which mentioned my symptoms I complained of. Dr. Cooper failed. Don't trust him with your life or the life of your child. If a doctor laughs off your concerns - find a new one.
Dr. Cooper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1996
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jason E Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Medical Center Associates, 7900 Fannin St Ste 4000, Houston, TX
Dr. Jason E Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.