Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason J Gajarsa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Showing 4 of 4
I started with Dr. Gajarsa last October. I found him to be extremely professional and very caring for his patients. Dr. G. called me after hours to give me the results of my stress test because he knew I was anxious for them. He followed up with me the next day to see how I was feeling and to see if I had any additonal questions after a good night sleep. I now have my sister and father going to him and his medical partner. Dr. G. is the best doctor I have been to in a very long time!
Dr. Gajarsa is incredibly thorough and detail oriented when taking my medical history, asking me about my symptoms, and then explaining the tests he ordered and his ultimate diagnosis. As someone from a family of physicians, I have high expectations and think very highly of Dr. Gajarsa. He is a young doctor but he knows his stuff and takes time with all of his patients.
I just recently started going to Doctor G after I was admitted to the hospital with chest pains. Even though I was not an existing patient, he checked on me in the hospital within 25 minutes of when I was admitted (at 2 in the morning in the middle of a rain storm). Needless to say, his first visit was not the last and he again checked on me first thing the next morning to make sure I was okay. He was thorough and wanted to make sure my wife and I understood all of the tests that were being performed. Since seeing him in the hospital, I have had follow-up visits in his office and he is great and so is his office staff. If you want a cardiologist who knows his stuff and really cares, go to Doc G.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jason J Gajarsa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason J Gajarsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.