Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jason B Harn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jason B Harn has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Jason B Harn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jason B Harn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Harn delivered all of my children at Baylor (Frisco) in 2011 and 2013. I had a different OB with my first pregnancy (who was also great), but she was also pregnant at the time. The practice has 2 other OBs (one of them being Dr. Harn) that I could choose to go with due to my original OB's absence. I visited both OBs but felt that Dr. Harn is more personal and cares about his patients. So I chose to go see him with both pregnancies! It's hard to find a Doctor that will take his time and talk to you, but Dr. Harn is definitely one that does! I would highly recommend him!
Dr. Harn delivered my two youngest children. He is patient, kind and made me feel comfortable. He also has a great sense of humor. When I would come in to see him, he would spend as much time with my husband and myself as needed, even if he had other patients to attend to. He never made me feel rushed. I would recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Harn is the kindest doctor that I have ever met. I went to him for my second pregnancy after not being completely happy with my first ob. He is very thorough and always sat down to answer my questions. I had a few problems with this pregnancy and he always worked me in and saw me right away. I felt cared which was a nice change from my previous experience. His office staff are so nice too. I highly recommend Dr. Harn to anyone looking for an obg in Frisco. He is the best!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Parkland Health And Hospital System
Dr. Jason B Harn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jason B Harn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.