Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason S Lai has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am having pain and discomfort with the surgery I got to help incontinence. I had insurance. I do not have it now. The doctor is not willing to see me without insurance without me paying. I feel like if I am having problems, he should fix them. There was no warning of how it would feel or work after surgery. I have a bulge coming out of my vagina. I have not had comfortable since the surgery. So, now here I am at 56, with no hope of ever feeling the same as before. I would not ever have done this if I had been given the risks. I feel like I am sitting on something sharp all the time, and like my insides are falling out. Not good.
Dr. Lai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jason S Lai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason S Lai in this video.
Dr. Jason S Lai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whittier, CA.