Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jason F Moy has the following 1 specialty
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Moy performed surgery on me yesterday. He took the time to make sure all my wife's and my questions were answered (both in the office prior to surgery and at the hospital) and had a great bed side manner. Regardless of the procedure it is scary to have anyone cut on you and his professionalism helped to eliminate my fears. Also his scheduler was all over it. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
I seen Dr Moy recently. Making a new patient appt was fairly easy. I was sent new patient paperwork to fill out at home. When I got to my appt the waiting room looked like it was newly remodeled.The staff was very friendly and they quickly checked me in. I waited about 5 minutes and I was called back by Dr Moy's medical assistant. My vitals were taken in a timely manor. The doctor soon came in after and he spent enough time with me so I could understand what was going on with myself. I have had great communication with his medical assistant. I highly recommend Dr Moy!
Surgeon may be technically competent, but spent little to no time with me pre or post-op. Dealing with the office is difficult at best. Not notified of cancelled appointments, struggle with front desk to get to physician office assistant to leave messages when having complication, etc. Will not go back again if I can help it.
17 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jason F Moy accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBass Medical Group, 2637 Shadelands Dr, Walnut Creek, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jason F Moy in this video.
Dr. Jason F Moy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.