Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jaspaul S Bhangoo
Dr. Jaspaul S Bhangoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaspaul S Bhangoo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jaspaul S Bhangoo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jaspaul S Bhangoo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jaspaul S Bhangoo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Bhangoo is I believe a good doctor. His staff is not so great. Went to take my elderly father to get his blood drawn there. I decided to see if they could give me a flu shot. Filled out the paperwork for the shot. They called for what I thought was for my dad to come back. He comes out five minutes later saying they gave him a shot. They gave him my flu shot. We are currently both patients there, but not for much longer. Looking for a good doctor with a competent staff.
17 Years Experience
Spartan Health Sciences University
Graduated in 2001
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Jaspaul S Bhangoo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJaspaul S Bhangoo Md Pa, 3323 Colorado Blvd Ste 105, Denton, TX
Dr. Jaspaul S Bhangoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.