Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cesar Hernandez
Dr. Cesar Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Rio Rancho, NM. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Lovelace Medical Center and Kaseman Presby Hosp. Dr. Hernandez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cesar Hernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cesar Hernandez has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Cesar Hernandez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I have been seeing Dr Hernandez for 7 yrs now. I have used him as my OB as well as my GYN. I had a high risk pregnancy and was also a young mom and he was great in explaining things and always being available to take a call or fit me in if I needed seen. He has the best beside manner of any Dr I have met and being a nurse I've seen a few. I highly recommend him and everyone I know who has used him will say the same! He's incredible!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lovelace Medical Center
Kaseman Presby Hosp
Lovelace Womens Hospital
PMG Ob-Gyn at 2400 Unser
15 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1998
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Cesar Hernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cesar Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.