Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean S Bonnet has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jean S Bonnet has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
What I have to say about Dr. Jean Bonnet is he does not need to put his stethoscope on you to tell you what 's wrong with you. One day I walked-in with pain in my back. I only gave him a handshake. He said:" Rich, you need to be admitted in hospital now". He called the nearest hospital, informing them I was in my way and advising them to admit me as soon as I arrived there. He saved my life. I did not have enough water in my body. I got admitted for 10 days. They put me on continuous fluid for 2 weeks. The rare quality that he possesses is "he's a very good listener". Furthermore, he controls your blood pressure himself. He draws your blood in 3 seconds, despite there is Lab Technician on sites to do the job. He wants to use his own expertise to provide to you the best medical care. He's incomparable and immeasurable. His credential's rating is above 5. But for this system, he gets a 5 over 5.
I think I am finally going to get help for my pain in my knees. He was the only doctor to tell me that I probably will have some pain in my knees for the rest of my life. He has referred me to a pain clinic. All of his office staff was friendly, accommodating, they seemed like they love their job. Doctor and staff was very professional.
40 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1978
Caritas Carney Hospital
Dr. Jean S Bonnet accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHyde Park Health Associates, 745 River St, Hyde Park, MA
Dr. Jean S Bonnet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyde Park, MA.