Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeanine H Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeanine H Thomas has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jeanine H Thomas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I have been with Dr. Thomas for over 18 years. She has treated me, my husband, son, and daughter and I have referred her to several friends. She is professional, knowledgeable and honest. Plus she takes time to "listen" and does not come in, shake your hand, read your chart, tell you what to take, then exit. She takes an interest in her patients and I appreciate that. It is more difficult to get in to see her now because her practice has really grown. Still with that it says a lot because her patients don't leave her we stay. I appreciate all the care through the years trust her.
My husband and I have been going to Doctor Thomas for over 12 years. She is awesome personal, pleasant and perfessonal. I would recommend her to any one. Her office staff are sometimes hard to take but she deals with them if you make it known to her. Some time hard to get apt. cause she is so good she has a lot of patients
I won't go back. This doctor doesn't know how to speak to people. No therapeutic communication what so ever. No patient partnership just a lot of credential dropping when that isn't necessary. Maybe if she tried asking questions and making suggestions instead of telling a patient they are not making good decisions which equates to bad / stupid decisions for not wanting to take a medication because they question the side effects blew me away. There were other PROFESSIONAL and if she had to pretend ... caring words of advice outside of the latter foolishness. She may be others cup of tea, but I'm not keeping her as a PCP.
25 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jeanine H Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPreventive Care Medical Clinic, 1800 W Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX
Dr. Jeanine H Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.