The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Norton
Dr. Jeffrey Norton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Norton is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals, Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Norton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Norton has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Jeffrey Norton has the following 4 expertise
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Dr. Jeffrey Norton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey Norton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Norton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford Med Center
40 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Norton in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Norton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.