Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward J Donner
Dr. Edward J Donner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loveland, CO, with another office in Loveland, CO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Donner is affiliated with Poudre Valley Hospital. Dr. Donner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward J Donner has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Donner and his amazing staff have been taking care of my spine since 2006. They are 200% committed to their patients and their well being. Dr. Donner has operated on all areas of my spine and I have hardware in all areas of my spine. As well, Dr. Donner has done many other procedures for me as surgery isn't ever his first approach, he studies each problem and tries the less aggressive approach when possible. In simple terms, he finds the best route and then follows it. Another really good point about this team, if a time comes when it's necessary to go to other providers, such as Physical Therapy or Medical Equipment and those types of services, whomever they send you to always seem as committed as they are. They send you to good people. These providers always have good things to say about Dr. Donner, they respect & his team, that speaks volumes to me. If you are unfortunate and need a spine doctor, look no further because there aren't any better than Dr. Donner.
Dr. Donner is an outstanding orthopedic (back) surgeon. Over the last 6 years I have received three back surgeries from him, one lumbar procedure, a cervical fusion, and a artificial cervical disc implant. All three were successful and I am pain free. There are numerous "back doctors" in the greater Denver area; after visiting a couple of them, listening to friends complain about their back doctors, etc. I visited Dr. Donner's office located on the south side of Loveland, Co. Best decision I ever made. His office has a small town feel completely unlike some in Denver, his staff is friendly and competent, and all needed imaging equipment like x-ray and MRI's are in office with the results instantly available. No going elsewhere for an MRI is great! He will show you on-screen and explain what's wrong with your back, and what he recommends to repair it. He operates in a nearly new state of the art surgical center 5 minutes from his office and many procedures are actually out patient. I had a new disc implanted in my cervical spine 6 weeks ago after months of pain. I went home the same afternoon, pain free. I could not give this man and his staff a stronger recommendation.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Donner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Temple University Health System
Dr. Edward J Donner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Edward J Donner in this video.
Dr. Edward J Donner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loveland, CO.