Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey C Faron has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 41
I went to see Dr Faron today. One of the first things he said to me was, "I'm not a miracle worker." And, "I'm not a magician" After I told him my symptoms. He was very sarcastic. His tone of voice was unmannerable. This left a poor toast in my mouth. He dismissed my concerns and stated that the most he cold do was a blood test and refer me to a specialist but that is not likely to do any good. I was given one referral and advised to look on the Internet for the rest. And still he stated in poor taste. " I don't do magic" he had no plan of action. He saw I was getting upset and he confronted me with"what's going on. You look so ... Dissatisfied. I tried to just descalate but he would not end the session till I explained my dissatisfaction. When I did he became offended and blamed me for my bad experience. He stated ( Well you need to ask more questions. You should have acts to see specific specialists and asked for specific tests.) I am young. I am not familiar with medical terminology, nor can I diagnose myself. I came to a so called Doctor for help. Be he was unable and unwilling to respectfully and effectively assist me. THAT I DO FULLY UNDERSTAND. I recommend NOT trusting this man with your health.
I arrived early but still wound up waiting quite awhile to be seen. when the doctor finally came in he started saying in a very sarcastic tone " your a busy man, we gotta get you out of here" which he repeated several more times. He continued to tell me that my bloodwork was fine but the issue I had with a shoulder injury would have to be discussed with a different doctor, that I wasn't going to get any drugs from him. He said he wasn't the kind of doctor that handed out drugs. (even though I never once asked him for drugs of any kind)He was rude, disconnected and arrogant. Not once did he ask how I was or make any effort to connect with me as his patient. He sat in front of his computer and made no attempt to even make eye contact. He didn't check my heart, lungs or any other part of my body during this so called physical exam. His total lack of concern and lack of compassion was disturbing. I wouldn't trust him again with a cough much less something more important. The whole experience was bizarre and uncomfortable. His staff was not much better. His overall rating would be -0- stars on a scale from 1-4
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
32 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey C Faron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey C Faron in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey C Faron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ballwin, MO.