Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey R Ginther has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey R Ginther has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Jeffrey R Ginther has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jeffrey R Ginther is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Ginther is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have been to. He is very kind and is very good about explaining your problem and also the procedure he will be using. I had knee replacement last Sept. and have recuperated very well. Have had no problems. When my wife and I left his office after the first visit, we both commented that he was the nicest doctor we had met. We also appreciate the fact that he is a good Christian man. Made us feel a lot better knowing my surgery was in his hands. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
I would give Dr Ginther the highest rating possible. I had both knees replaced in Riverview Hospital by him in 2008 and have been very pleased with my knees and care since.
Dr. Ginther did a total hip replacement for me when I was 62, as well as Euflexa injections for both my knees. The doctor is simply the best. I have full motion, no pain, and will return to him for any further knee or hip problems I have. I have referred two other patients who have had similar results, and one was a full hip replacement at age 40! I played golf after 7 weeks, and he played after 3--both with new hips!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey R Ginther accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRiverview Orthopaedics And Sports Medicine, 493 Westfield Rd Ste A, Noblesville, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey R Ginther in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey R Ginther is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Noblesville, IN.