The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey I Roth
Dr. Jeffrey I Roth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suwanee, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Roth is affiliated with Dekalb Medical Center and Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville. Dr. Roth has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey I Roth has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Sleep Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Paralysis
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Laser Surgery
- Facial Trauma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Roth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Jeffrey I Roth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNortheast Atlanta Ear Nose And Throat Pc, 4385 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 250, Suwanee, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey I Roth in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey I Roth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.