Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey S Izenberg
Dr. Jeffrey S Izenberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Show Low, AZ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Izenberg is affiliated with Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center. Dr. Izenberg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey S Izenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 29
I had Dr. Izenberg for my third pregnancy. My first 2 were vaginal births and my third had to come c-section. Dr Izenberg was amazing! He sat with me and answered all of my question's that I had. Told me all my options and made sure I understood everything. My scar looks absolutely amazing, I can barely see it. I have no numbness and recovery was easy. I also had him just do bladder surgery on me, and I'm so glad he did it. 1 week after and I felt like I hadn't even had surgery. He is very professional, he is also kind and very knowledgeable. I will continue going to him for as long as I can.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2015, 2008, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Izenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jeffrey S Izenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Ob/Gyn, 5171 Cub Lake Rd Ste B210, Show Low, AZ
Dr. Jeffrey S Izenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Show Low, AZ.