The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey N Bowden has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jeffrey N Bowden has the following 14 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Jeffrey N Bowden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
My daughter went to crystal run and refered to this office for what seemed like an unexplainable rash. Both Urgent Care doctors and Dermatologist on call did not know what was going on. This is on a friday and my 8 year old daughter suffered with pain, trouble walking, and itchiness, all weekend waiting to see this office on Monday morning hopefully as an emergency. My husband brought her early in the morning and she was refused to be seen, They said maybe Thursday and it wasnt until I begged and pledded for compassion that they said the next day and still refused her. She went to Crystal Run Healthcare and a wonderful dermatologist saw her and diagnosed her with Vasiculitis which a VERY BIG PROBLEM THAT CAN CAUSE EVEN DEATH. Honestly, I never saw any doctor so the doctors maybe great but god forbid you have an emergency, the reception and front desk WILL DENY YOU unless some miracle comes up that someone cancels, even a child, even in pain. THEY DONT CARE! I even cried and they still refused. ITS SOOOOO WRONG!
Dr. Bowden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey N Bowden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates At Crystal Run, 28 Rykowski Ln, Middletown, NY
Dr. Jeffrey N Bowden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.