Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Nassif
Dr. Jeffrey Nassif, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Anamosa, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nassif is affiliated with Virginia Gay Hospital, Mercy Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Nassif has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
If your looking for someone to hold your hand and stroke your head this is not the man. However, he and his staff are professional, accurate, and very capable. I had a total knee replacement three years ago -(I don't like conjecture or fear-based doctors who look for the worse) He is not this and so I would return for his medical care again.
I had a left femoral neck fracture and Dr. Nassif pinned it and allowed time to heal. After several months we realized the fracture was not healing and I was developing avascular necrosis. I had a total hip replacement 13 days ago and I am using a cane and walking approx 1 mile a couple of times a day. Pain is controlled with Tylenol and Celebrex. Even though I am healing quicker since the total hip replacement I am glad I waited and gave my bone ample time to attempt to heal on its own. Surgery was a piece of cake and 5 days post op I quit using the walker and started using the cane. Dr. Nassif has this procedure perfected and I would recommend him to anyone considering hip replacement.
I would recommend Dr. Nassif to anyone needing a knee replacement. He is absolutely the best! I had both knees done a week apart and was up walking 2 hours after surgery and home at noon the next day. This has changed my life because I was in a wheel chair before and now I have no pain and can walk. I can walk.Thank you Dr. Nassif
Dr. Nassif is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virginia Gay Hospital
St. Luke's Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Surgery Center Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, IA
St. Luke's Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
21 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Jeffrey Nassif accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Nassif in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Nassif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anamosa, IA.