Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Olin
Dr. Jeffrey Olin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Olin is affiliated with South Nassau Communities Hospital, Morristown Memorial Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Olin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Olin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey Olin has the following 18 expertise
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jeffrey Olin has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey Olin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Olin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Morristown Memorial Hospital
North Shore University Hospital
Mt Sinai Hospital
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
36 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5 E 98th St, New York, NY
Dr. Jeffrey Olin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.