The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey N Samuelson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 26
Never again will I go to this practice...had a cyst removed with stitches . I have been back 6 times in 6 weeks because it is infected. Every time it went in he blew me off saying it's getting better. Then I realize it's infected. Had surgery 6 weeks ago so I would be ready for my trip. Now I am told no water because my wound is infected. Done with this practice!!!!
Dr. Samuelson is all about money and does not care about treatment. He is the worst Dr. I have ever been to. I was advised by one of his staff members to see one of the other Dr.'s in the group so I made an appt. and when I arrived and after waiting about twenty minutes I was taken into a room and told I was not allowed to see any of his partners. That is now what I call caring for the patient. I would not recommend him to anyone.
29 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey N Samuelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeather J Roberts Md Amc, 11600 Wilshire Blvd Ste 408, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Jeffrey N Samuelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.