Dr. Jeffrey W Hall Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey W Hall?

Very DIsappointed

Be very thorough in your decision to have surgery. I trusted the outcome and have been extremely regretful with my decision and this surgeon.

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Hall was great to work with. Extremely informative, professional, and put me at ease leading up to surgery and most definitely post surgery followups. The staff was kind and friendly, appointments went smoothly, the surgery and recovery surpassed expectations. Everything happened with no complications. I am very happy with the results and life resumed to normal almost immediately with no delays at all. Thank you Dr. Hall for all that you and your staff do!!!

never talked about any other services that they providewhen checking out the receptionist didn't offer me any small little gifts that she gave out to other patients that were leaving, Dr Hall wanted to give me a brow lift when all I needed was Botox glad I didn't listen to him, the injection is and facial estar deadpan and can't move there Face

RN

Hello, I just wanted to take the time to tell you and your staff how wonderful I think your office is, I have had a few procedures from Dr. Hall and what an amazing job he has done!! I have also had the botox and perlane injections and was amazed from the results instantly, your staff is so courteous and kind and really goes out of their way to help you and make sure you understand everything. I will never go to another Plastic surgeon or skin Rejuvenation center again, in fact when I got home, my neighbor commented on well I looked along with several other people, its amazing and so is Dr. Hall and all the staff. I am an RN myself so I uphold my standards high and your practice over exceeds my expectations and service, I will recommend to all my friends and family and will send more business your way. Again Thank so Much for your wonderful office, staff, procedure, professional courtesy and all the above, I love you guys.. you have changed my life, I have never felt so better about myself!!

Happy with my experience

Overall, I feel good recommending Dr. Hall. My only less-than-perfect scores were "staff professionalism" (they didn't seem to understand the urgency of our need to schedule immediate cancer surgery, but that was fixed). And for "bedside manner," Dr. Hall is very blunt, but never rude. I like his straightforward manner, but I can see how it could be less appreciated patients who aren't emotionally prepared for scary news. But it helped my husband accept the seriousness of his condition (which I'm not sure he did before our consultation with Dr. Hall).