The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Webster
Dr. Jeffrey D Webster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Webster is affiliated with Saint Marys Regional Medical Center. Dr. Webster has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey D Webster has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Wrist Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
i was referred to the wrong MRI not given any pain medication...haven't slept for months...this was ok with the DR ...he sent me to the MRI after several delays a month later...the fault of the office with no pain meds....this is the most pain i have ever experienced....shouldn't a DR know about conditions they are treating or at least listen to their patients...when I complained about my pain the nurse went home early and the receptionist told me he was a good DR....I don't think so....anothe night of pain and no sleep for me...don't go to this DR
Dr Webster has been described to me as a surgical genus and I agree. Jeffrey did a full knee replacement for my wife. That being said, Im appalled at his first choice of a hospital. Northern Nevada MC is terrible, but hes on the Board of Governors there and they are his first choice for hospitals.The first vital signs monitor they brought in after the surgery had blood splattered on the side and back. Not my wifes blood.The oxygen sensor on the replacement vital signs monitor was so far out of calibration, my wife had to stay in the hospital an extra day. The calibration problem was discovered by the breathing therapist when it showed 78% but the therapist's monitor showed 98% (normal).Two pieces of medical apparatus that the doctor ordered on Wed morning after the surgery were not delivered to her room until Fri afternoon after the doctor made an issue of their absence.I think for our next surgical procedure, we will find another doctor, preferably one who will use St Marys.
Dr. Webster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Jeffrey D Webster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
- Humana Choice POS
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsReno Orthopaedic Clinic, 555 N Arlington Ave, Reno, NV
Dr. Jeffrey D Webster is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Reno, NV.