Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman DO
Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman has 2 locations
23 S Washington Ave Unit 3C
Margate City, NJ 08402
Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman has the following 17 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Preventive Medicine
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman - Posted on October 31st, 2011
43 Years Experience
- Philly Col Osteo Med
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman's office for more information.
23 S Washington Ave Unit 3C Margate City, NJ : (215) 464-2200
6 Neshaminy Interplex Dr Ste 215 Feasterville Trevose, PA : (215) 464-2200
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman
Accessible by public transportation. Wheelchair accessible. Weekday office hours.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey S Weisman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Margate City, NJ.