Bad experience

Five Star Plastic Surgeon

Perfection!!, that's what I say every time I look in the mirror after my surgery with Dr. Zwiren. After 2 pregnancies my breasts were a mess. I asked friends and searched for a plastic surgeon to help me feel confident again. I had a consultation with one surgeon who barely spent 5 minutes with me I left more confused than I started. Then I met Dr. Zwiren and his staff at Prima Center for Plastic Surgery. He was very thorough, listened to my desires, answered my questions and gave me options to consider. My results are just what I wanted. Cindy, Torie and Dr Zwiren are the best team around. Definitely five stars all the way.

Thank you to Dr. Zwiren and the Prima Team!

I just wanted you to know how thrilled I am with my new breasts! I had been wishing for years to have them filled out, but until I casually mentioned it to you in an injectable appointment, I had never even explored the option. That day, between your willingness to give me a consult on the spot, your excitement about the potential result, and the beautiful imaging, I felt confident and ready to make the leap. And, thank goodness I did. Just as you described, the implants softened my shape and game me curves where I had never had them. I feel like they are a little treasure, a work of art! I was so surprised by the immediate pretty result. I had prepared myself for bruising, but there was very little. The staff was happy and friendly and the day of surgery was incredibly fast and easy. I have enjoyed being your patient over the years, you seem to love your work and it has made me very happy. Thanks for helping me be the best I can be!

Dr Zwiren was extremely thorough and very detail oriented . He also was very honest about what would work and what wouldn't. He never pressured and always took all the time & more to make sure all my questions were answered completely. He had been recommended by my dermatologist and after reviewing all his and 5 other Drs credits on the internet & watching his video of my procedure & meeting with him for a first interview, I have always been extremely satisfied with his preparation, his actual work and his follow up..even more than 1 yr later!

Dr. Jeffrey D Zwiren is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duluth, GA.