Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffry A Jacqmein
Dr. Jeffry A Jacqmein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jacqmein is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. Dr. Jacqmein has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffry A Jacqmein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
My father is the patient here, he ran out of his medication, and we are on day 3 of requesting a refill. My father has epilepsy and withdrawing from this medication because they can’t seem to sign an rx could cause him to have a seizure. I keep getting the run around but was told several high priority messages were sent to Dr J about this issue. But apparently he doesn’t read them, he is a worthless doctor in my opinion. We still don’t have the medication he needs. He doesn’t care. And most of the staff was extremely rude on the phone.
Dr. Jacqmein is a happy man who bursts into the room with a big smile. You can tell he loves his job, and in turn, you get exemplary care. He and his PAs are right on with diagnosis and you leave knowing you'll feel better really soon. Choosing him for our family physician was a great choice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jacqmein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Jeffry A Jacqmein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffry A Jacqmein in this video.
Dr. Jeffry A Jacqmein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.