Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer A Steele MD
Dr. Jennifer A Steele has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jennifer A Steele has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Dr. Jennifer A Steele is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer A Steele - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer A Steele - Posted on March 21st, 2012
I've had issues with skin cancer and the thought of not having Dr. Steele to care for me is overwhelming. She is thorough, caring and very calming. I never think twice about calling her or her team with questions. I promise you there will most likely be a wait after you arrive, so strive to schedule your appt. first thing in the morning and always bring a book!
Caring and Thorough Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer A Steele - Posted on December 20th, 2011
22 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Jennifer A Steele Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMOUNT PLEASANT DERMATOLOGY, 570 Long Point Rd Ste 200, Mount Pleasant, SC
Dr. Jennifer A Steele is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.