Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer H Ambur
Dr. Jennifer H Ambur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ambur is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and Fairview Southdale Hospital. Dr. Ambur has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer H Ambur has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer H Ambur has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 9
Patient and practical
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer H Ambur - Posted on July 18th, 2018
Dr Ambur became my OBGYN for my third pregnancy and I used a midwife for my first two. I thought she was incredibly patient during the labor and delivery; and her overall approach to care was very practical. I was nervous about going with an OB after working with a midwife for my first two pregnancies and Dr Ambur was a great blend of natural and modern-day medicine.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer H Ambur - Posted on March 13th, 2017
Misses appointments, bad follow up, too many patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer H Ambur - Posted on August 14th, 2015
High quality care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer H Ambur - Posted on August 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer H Ambur - Posted on May 24th, 2014
In 2005 Dr. Heiser delivered our son at Legacy Emmanuel Hospital in Portland, OR. She was absolutely wonderful. After a couple bad experiences with other doctors, we really lucked out by getting her. My wife had several complications, so we were in her office every week to two weeks. My son had a few complications as well, but she took great care of us through out the pregnancy and delivery. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ambur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jennifer H Ambur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJOHN A HAUGEN ASSOCIATES PA, 801 Nicollet Mall Ste 400, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Jennifer H Ambur is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.