Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer A Frangos
Dr. Jennifer A Frangos, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV, with other offices in Saint Clairsville, OH and Triadelphia, WV . She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM. Dr. Frangos is affiliated with Ohio Valley Medical Center. Dr. Frangos has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer A Frangos has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
Dr. Jennifer A Frangos has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 47
Finding another Dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer A Frangos - Posted on February 2nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer A Frangos - Posted on January 19th, 2017
Not impressed with this Dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer A Frangos - Posted on November 16th, 2016
Dr was rude. Staff was ok but no one answers the phone or calls you back when you leave a message. I didn't feel the Dr really listened to me. My Dr in North Carolina made sure I had my diabetic lab work done every 4 months. I've had to ask Dr Frangos to do lab work my last two visits. Ugh
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer A Frangos - Posted on September 8th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Frangos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jennifer A Frangos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer A Frangos, DO - Family Medicine in Wheeling, WV, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer A Frangos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.