Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer A Hollywood has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I have been seeing Dr.Hollywood for 15yrs,I find the Dr. to be very thorough and to the point.Doc.is very professional,but I like that if she finds something that she thinks should be seen by another Dr.its taken care of write away.Im a 100 percent disabled Vietnam Vet@see a Dr.at the Va.but I see Dr.Hollywood for her opinion,because I trust her to tell me what she thinks.
after I broke my hip and I needed her help ,support and expertise dr Hollywood was not there for me. She made communication with the hospital and rehab almost impossible and refused to go out of her way in even the smallest amount. She is happy enough to collect payment on well visits but don't expect her help when you need it ! Stay away !
27 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jennifer A Hollywood accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBayside Family Practice, 538 Cynwood Dr Ste B, Easton, MD
Dr. Jennifer A Hollywood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, MD.