Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer M Kickham has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My fiancee is an experienced nurse and I am a physician. We chose Dr. Kickham based on some referrals from other MGH docs I know. Our debate was between minimally invasive treatment (fibroid embolization) or hysterectomy, and then between local gynecologists and MGH. Although in retrospect the embolization would have been a better choice we had some concerns about some findings on US that we couldn't explain, so we went for hysterectomy. WE also had local concerns not about our gynecologist but hospital care, so we went with MGH and Dr. Kickham. WE were very pleased. She was very professional. She spent a lot of time with us, both together and my fiancee privately. She made a few follow up calls and emails, and when the time came for the procedure was right on the mark time wise, very efficient, very nice, did very good work. Despite the massive size of MGH and despite some other reservations i've had about the place, we moved through it professionally, smoothly, efficiently. People were very pleasant and efficient for a big city hospital, responsive, approachable, and not arrogant at all, and Dr. Kickham was an excellent leader of this team. I see she has had a few less than optimal reviews and frankly I cannot imagine why.
Dr. Kickham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1998
New York University
Dr. Jennifer M Kickham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMassachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Dr. Jennifer M Kickham is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boston, MA.