Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer A Mcgugins Hill
Dr. Jennifer A Mcgugins Hill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, NJ, with another office in New York, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcgugins Hill is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Mcgugins Hill has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer A Mcgugins Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
Showing 5 of 16
The real problem here was billing. I have Medicare, but Dr. McGugins charges $740 for an annual physical! I was not informed of this and most of it was not covered. So I ended up having to pay $556. Had I known, I would have declined many of the unnecessary tests and chosen a cheaper MD. That's a lot for 15 minutes.
I have had three appointments with Dr. McGugins and I did not have to wait longer than 5 minutes for any of them. She spends her time with you to get a clear picture of your history and complaints. She is conservative, which is good, because I am always looking for a magic pill. Unlike most doctors that I have been to, she actually follows up with test results and returns phone calls. I have nothing but great things to say.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mcgugins Hill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Jennifer A Mcgugins Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer A Mcgugins Hill in this video.
Dr. Jennifer A Mcgugins Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, NJ.