Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer M Nowasielski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 41
I love Dr.Nowasielski she delivered my kids almost of my families and friends kids,I refuse to go to anyone else..She is always in a good mood and she makes me feel comfortable....She definitely needs a new receptionist.,Because the one she has (Jayme) I think her name is,she is rude..or Maybe it's that time of the month.
Dr N. is an amazing doctor! She's very personable and answers all your questions! When it comes times to have baby....she don't play games! She gives nothing but the best....she's delivered 2 out of 4 of my children and will be delivering my 5th sometime this December. Since this baby is my 4th c-section I am nervous but she's doing everything she can to reassure everything will be OK, including running neccesarry test, keeping up on appointments, and giving me an ultrasound everytime I go in. Trust me she will not disappoint you!
Waiting to have a procedure scheduled. Very poor follow-up by scheduler and/or office staff. Scheduler seldom available, return calls more than a week later. I feel very unimportant, and as if they are doing a favor for me rather than providing important medical services. No promised follow-up call from office today. Will wait to find out what kind of response I receive tomorrow, may need to seek services elsewhere.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jennifer M Nowasielski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer M Nowasielski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.