More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer C Reiser MD
Dr. Jennifer C Reiser has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jennifer C Reiser has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jennifer C Reiser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer C Reiser - Posted on March 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer C Reiser - Posted on January 20th, 2013
We went to Dr. Reiser after the birth of our first son. She was so thorough and always took her time with us to make sure she addressed every question and concern. She is sweet and caring, and our son loved her too. The staff is the icing on top of the cake. We would often be out to lunch in the community, and one of the office staff would see us, and come over to say "hi" and love on our son. Truly a great doctor and office! We were sad when we had to move out of state for work, because it meant we could no longer see Dr. Reiser. They set the bar incredibly high!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer C Reiser - Posted on October 17th, 2012
Love, love, love Dr Reiser!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer C Reiser - Posted on February 16th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer C Reiser - Posted on September 21st, 2011
DR. REISER WAS SUGGESTED TO US BY THE WOMENS METHODIST HOSPITAL STAFF WHEN I HAD OUR BABY. I WAS GOING TO TAKE HER TO MY REGULAR DR. BUT I AM SO HAPPY I TOOK THEIR SUGGESTION. DR. REISER IS SO SWEET AND KIND. SHE TALKS SO LOVINGLY TO MY DAUGHTER AND SHE TAKES ALL THE TIME I NEED TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MY CONCERNS. SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO PUT A NEW MOTHER AT EASE. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT HER.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Jennifer C Reiser Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMETHODIST PHYSICIANS CLINIC, 717 N 190th Plz Ste 3100, Elkhorn, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer C Reiser, MD - Pediatrics in Elkhorn, NE, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer C Reiser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkhorn, NE.