Dr. Jennifer L Shoquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Shoquist?

The doctor is patient and understanding and I felt comfortable speaking with her.

Unavailable/Uncarinig

As a new patient in June 2016, I had to get my prescriptions refilled by Dr. Shoquist. That was like pulling teeth! The pharmacist couldn't even get a hold of her. I have a pace maker and am on med's. for blood pressure and other health issues. Not only did she not refill my prescriptions in a timely manner, Dr. Shoquist has been habitually unavailable for appointments as well as for the pharmacist. I am 81 years old and had a fall. Went to the emergency room for the pain in my lower arm. ER said I injured my wrist and put a cast on my arm from elbow to fingertips and told me to be sure to follow up with my physician immediately. I called my physician, Jennifer Shoquist to make an appointment, was told by her office staff that she was out of town, that there was no other Dr. filling in for her and I should go to the E.R. She never followed up with me and it has now been 2 months. I have been taken care of by an Orthopedic doctor that was recommended to me by the E.R. I would not recommend her to anyone!

Dr Shoquist a caring Doctor

I'm 71 years old, she's the best and most caring doctor i've ever had. Very thorough and follows up on any issues you may have. Highly reccomended.

Dr. Shoquist is very knowledgeable and follows up with her patients and doctors. I recommend her for anyone.

Lovely smart woman, no nonsense

If you dare have a chronic health problem, this doctor is likely to send you to a psychiatrist rather than spend time understanding the problem and finding solutions.

Recommend this Doctor

She is very solid. Sometimes the wait is a little long as she gets busy, but never too long. Good bedside manner. Understanding and informative.

Dr. Jennifer L Shoquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.