Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Staud has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 57
I cannot praise this doctor enough for the knowledge she posses and for the professionalism she has. She is the best OBGYN I have ever come across. I moved from TX to FL and now that I am pregnant, I was literally in tears wishing she was still my Dr. Her Staff is extremely sweet and prompt with all questions asked, if you leave a message a call will follow with in 1 to 2 hours. She has the best bed side manners I have yet to see any place else, Dr. Staud always spends times with you to explain all possibilities and diagnosis of your condition and makes sure to follow up as soon as possible. Crystal, her nurse, is also the sweetest girl I have ever dealt with. I miss Dr. Staud and wish her all the best in her practice. You will not be disappointed with her practice at all.
Well, It took me 6 1/2 to write a review about Dr. Staud! I saw her the other day and she didn't even almost acknowledge me. Pretty sad after all I went through just because she didn't know how to read my daughters heart bit. I remember very clear how every time I had my sonograms she said " Ohhhh her heart is perfect" Guess what ? my daughter was born with a heart defect and Dr. Staud didn't even noticed it! :( Hopefully she did something to learn how to read baby's heart bits. The reason I am writing this now is because mothers should be more aware of some unexperience Doctors and make sure to select the right doctors.
Dr Staud went above and beyond in her care for me while I was pregnant. I had none of the risk factors for pre-term labor but ended up in that boat anyway. I was on bedrest for 9 weeks and Dr. Staud took the utmost care of me while I was under her care. I developed PPD after delivery and she stood by me every step of the way until I was back to normal.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Phoenix Integrated Residency
Dr. Jennifer L Staud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern, 701 Tuscan Dr Ste 200, Irving, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer L Staud in this video.
Dr. Jennifer L Staud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.